Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Painfully Pretty

For some nothing good has come from this day, for others it been the beginning of something new, something that will last a life time. The latter was caught by my camera. I hope she will enjoy the photos of the process. The former was not caught at all, but I did my best to help see things from another view. Watched The Da Vinci Code and had some popcorn.

Walking home on empty streets, singing out loud to the tunes on the ipod. No rain, no wind, just me and the night. Don't want to go to sleep. Orange juice and the computer in my kitchen. Tomorrow morning is closing in. There is so much left to do, and so little left of today. Today have turned into tomorrow almost an hour ago. No stress, but things that I really would like to do. Cuddling with cats, surfing the web, reading a book, doing some cross word puzzles, and episode of American Dad on DVD. Well better get to it.

1 comment:

Linnet said...

Vilken snygg bild!