Monday, November 06, 2006

Thank y’all for a lovely weekend

Some weekends you just stay at home doing nothing really, others you go out with a few friends on Saturday night. And then there are weekends like this one; full of activities, surprises and good friends. Let me tell you about my weekend.

Friday evening: Went to tapas bar to celebrate mum’s 50th birthday. Had a nice wine, good tapas, and ice-cream. This accompanied with fun conversations with close family. After this I went over to Mr M’s place and hung out for a while.

Saturday: Woke up, stayed in bed for a long time. Got up, went to Espresso House for breakfast with Mr M. Got picked up and driven to Mamö, where a Go-cart competition took place. It was the first time and it was lots of fun. This was part of my birthday gift from my friends. Then there was a three course vegitarian dinner waiting for me at one of the friends place. Got kinda late so Lajneea stayed over night at my place.

Sunday: Was surprised by a trip to a spa in Ystad. Tried Pilates, Floating, and massage. Played in the pool, relaxed in the Jacuzzi, got hot in the sauna and chilled down in the 10 degree water. 10-16 full day with friends. And to round off the whole weekend I went out for dinner with another friend. Now it is half past 10, and I’m in bed, writing and chatting. All relaxed and ready to take on the new week.

Once again thank you all for making this a weekend to remember.


Pretty Birthday ice cream.

Photo taken by myself, of myself tied up in paper ribbons. No strings attached, just tied up.

Remember, you are not the things you buy - "skitsnack" (BS) said Mr M.

3 comments:

daGaaal said...

So by the looks of things Mr M is either a falafel or a sandwich?

Mz B said...

Chiabata from Mormors.

Peter said...

We have seen that pattern now, learn to tie something new! =)