Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Last and the First Day

Emma all dressed-up.


Starter - Bloody Mary with Scampi


Main - Salmon with spinach, salad and roasted potatoes


The "room card" said that I had to roll the T6 and if I got a even number the torch would lit up again, otherwise I had to try next round again. I was rather happy that it wasn't a Black Elf that was hiding there, waiting to attack, didn't want to lose my KP. I was also rather happy that I didn't step on any T4s; they are vicious I hear.

Today I was fucked with numerically (please read up on your Izzard, if not getting that. Start with movie that below photo is from); I saw 1, 2, 3, and 4 (not 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3) at Mr D2's cousin's place in Veberöööööööööd. I just don't get it. Why is that stupid queen Amydala running after Anikin, when Ewan McGregor is right there? Has that woman lost her mind? But then again... why watch Star Wars when there is Velvet Goldmine? But it was a nice and very very relaxing day spent in front of the film screen.

Look at him! Probably don't get any better than that, but it does... he's from Scotland, you know. Just see the damn movie!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Jag måste ha receptet på den inbakade laxen. Det ser så gott ut att det vattnas i munnen.

Mz B said...

Det vattnas mer i munnen när man ser bilden på Ewan McGregor tycker jag.