Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Charlotte on my mind

Life can change so drastically from one day to the other. We all know that but, still we don't. Tell the people you love that you love them; enjoy the sun on your face; make someone smile; stop waiting and start living. Mainly advice to myself, but feel free to do the same.

Trying to find words, say something that could make a difference. Asking the question that has no answer, but still asking it. Why? Realizing it doesn't matter. That it wont make any difference. What will happen now? How bad is it? What does still critical really mean? Do I really understand what have happened? I know I need more help with the bedspread I’m making, so you have to get well soon.

...and all I can really think is little, little Charlotte.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Det är så tragiskt när det händer sådana olyckor. Man kan bara tänka på dom och hoppas.
Det är så sant som du säger, man ska berätta för alla att man älskar dom och vara glad för att man får vara frisk.
Älskar dig Kram