Saturday, May 26, 2007

PhD Katherine A. Jakubs

It was a very, very nice party, and I'm so proud of lovely Katie. Good food, nice company, songs, speeches, wine, beer and snacks. This was my first dissertation party and I'm looking forward to many more. Although I am yet to learn to pronounce the titel of the thesis "Synaptic Integration of Hippocampal Neurons Generated in the Adult Brain: Influence of a Pathological Environment".



Salina, Dr Jakubs and Sister Sweden.




A room full of Scientists, all having my bean soup. Sweet stuff I tell you.



Katie in Wonderland (aka Sweden), the people at the lab had produced an extremely fun shot film about the newest doctor in the room.

Just missed the train on my way back home, but was in luck when I found 3 other lost souls at Malmö Central Station in the middle of the night. We shared a taxi to västra stationstorget and everything worked out fine.

No comments: