Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Tuesday

This day has been a good day. Had a very nice morning, then went to work. Worked until lunch then went on a outing to Stadsparken together with the whole FG UI Platform. I managed to video blog straight from the phone for the very first time, albeit a very boring video, still a video it was.

Nice Italian food were served. Mostly meat, which angered and confused me.


The Ducks are attacking. (Add theme song from Jaws; in your mind...)


Ohhh...nooohhh.... they ate my him. This is sort of true; in my mind.


One of the team members brought a child that enjoyed playing in a mud pool.


A blond beauty; in my mind.


Yes, I know, I'm hard to resist; in my mind. More acurately, the result of bag-in-box wine and strong sun light.


And then there were evening outdoors tango with D-chan.



He lights up my day, or at least there is a light behind him.


Evening ended with a photo session of a cute little dog at the dance.


Yes, we went to Mio, but they had closed. We went to Hornbach but they did not have the oak legs D-chan was looking for. This stuff was not caught on film, but still happened. I guess, no proves though...

2 comments:

Peter said...

Fast matbilden ser mer ut som "This concept of focus and DOF confuses and infuriates us!" ;-)

Mz B said...

:).. den e gjord med vilje ju... out of focus is arty farty :)