Friday, June 22, 2007

Sinking In

Missing her more and more. I keep seeing her all over town, and the other day I just heard her voice. But of cause it wasn't her, it will never be her. I still haven't got around to sewing that bed spread together that she helped me pin together when I though I completely messed up the fabric.

I miss her smile, I miss her cute text messages, I miss the conversation we had over the office communicator, I miss her company. Don't really think the whole thing has started to sink in for me until the last couple of weeks. It feels like such a waste of a friendship that could have been so good. She just swished by my life for what seems like a blink of an eye, but still made a giant impression.

Hugs and Kisses, miss you millions Charlotte.

2 comments:

Sister Sweden said...

kram.

Anonymous said...

Very nice and thoughtful words.
Kram.
/Milan