Thursday, September 27, 2007

Birthday wishing list

Does one really have to wish for anything? Since confirmed and persuasive sources say that being 30 something is the best! That it is now things start to sparkle. But here we go;

1) That my sources are correct.
2) A book that you think I just HAVE TO read.
3) A "mix-tape" of your favorite tracks right now.
4) Contributions to the new tattoo project. The dragon's head and a ume (plum) flower. Irises and koi fish with the same pattern as "shougun" that lives in me dad's pond. A Semi and autumn red maple leaves. This are a few of the suggestions.




5) Bubbly-stuff for toast making at my birthday party, to make it an even more popping event.
6) Make me try something new! Invite me to come along for something fun, hobby, dinner, a movie, country, your place of work, to visit your parents... I dont' know - you tell me.
7) Help me to get that damn bed spread together! The gift of nagging, DIY or paying a trained professional to do it.
8) --- TBD ---

No comments: