Friday, November 23, 2007

Personal vs. Private

Being personal with people makes you connect with them, being private is a bit more sensitive, and something you should perhaps be with you sister, best friends and partner. But where to draw the line between these twos? And how wide is the no-mans-land in between those two? I know I sometimes sneak out there to see how people react, and sometimes I am out there jumping around with out knowing it. Stuff that I find Personal others may find extremely private. Let me give you an example, some of the photos I post is on the border. I tell people I use my mum as a censor; but then again my mum is not the easily provoked one. She has been know to talk about baby poo running along arms when changing diapers, known to use this as conversation material at the dinner table in the evening. Is this whole post maybe out there? Too personal or even private?

I have been called extravagance even though I think he meant extrovert. I do not necessarily think that is true, at least not that I’m more extrovert than others. I kinda think that I’m very introvert too. I’m both jing and yang, fire and ice. I have heard that I’m both male and female friendly – that all Japanese likes me. At the same time an American girl was happy to meet someone “normal” someone who was outgoing and talkative. America and Japan are in many cases know to be opposite each other culture wise, and somehow I seem to fit in great with both. How can this be? She Chameleon?

I want people to feel safe to try stuff; to be all that they ever imagine that they could be and then some. And sometimes it does not work, but hey who cares? Tomorrow is another day! New ideas to be had, new norms to challenge. And to round this all off, I’m going to leave you with some photos. I do not know why I bought this piece of clothing, It just spoke to me.


Don't really know what to comment this one with. I will leave it be then.


This one is more obvious. It is me and pippi longstocking... we're suuuuppper strong as you can see.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Vär är Herr Nilsson o Lilla Gubben? Kunde du inte staylat om katterna?
Kram/Rosa