Thursday, March 20, 2008

It Shrunk


.
Easter Jokers :) - There was a one kilo chocolate Easter bunny at stake. My lovely boys at the office had entered the competition over and over again. I also entered, but not with 50 contributions. Today someone called me, said they were from Ica Tuna and that I had won the competition and that I should go to Ica and pick it up. When I got there they boys were suspiciously curious, jumping around in the store. At the store they were confused, was I sure it wasn't from Malmborg's they had called me? It was so funny :) They told me that someone had cheated in the competition too, and could they see the phone number that had called me? I explained that I was pretty sure who had called me, and when I got out of the store I've got this little bunny from Lekman. Turns out that they had arranged to have a colleague of Peter's to call me, and written a manuscript for him and everything... :) However, they felt a little guilty when I told them that I had planned to give them the price.

I hope they all have very lovely Easter! See y'all on Tuesday.

No comments: