Monday, May 26, 2008

Best so far


I'm soooo tired right now, and dizzy and car sick. Spent the better part of the afternoon riding around in Tokyo checking out flats. The best so far is this one. It has a tiny living room, but a lovely view and is super close to Ebisu staion.

There was one in Harajuku too that were nice, it had a neko no hitai (cat's forhead sized garden, that you were allowed to go out in. And it felt spacious. Tempting as it might be, I do not I have the engery to turn into a Harajuku girl fulltime.

Met my team today as well. They seem nice. And I had lunch with Brian which was nice too. Hopefully there will be some playing tomorrow.

2 comments:

romihi said...

Tell Brian to stop teasing me.

Rosa said...

Fy för att vara åksjuk. Du får skaffa ingefära att tugga på, det ska hjälpa säger de lärda.
Kan du skicka en länk så man kan kolla lägenheten på nätet? Så som man gör här hemma när man ska köpa hus/lägenhet, Jag tror inte det fungerar från Japan.

Kram från mamma och Oban o Viggen.