Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Lost in Translation"-ing

I have been complaining on that girl over and over again; why is she complaining? She's in Tokyo for Pete's sake; etc. But now I know, her being all messed up has nothing to do with her BF or being in Tokyo per se. She's just caught in Hotel-Hell. I hate staying at hotels. Don't know why, but they make me claustrophobic.


Rainy night in Tokyo.


Mz B is hanging out by the window.


This is me today, and parts of the room.


I have one of those Mz B is pretty days, except for the fact that I'm of cause fat since I'm in Japan. And one more thing, I do not know how it is possible but I should have brought more clothes. That seldom happens, you tend to get back home with only half of the items used. Might even have to buy some today. Don't know if Akihab will provide me with that possibility though. On the other hand Ch-chan lives in Daikinyama (dai-kin-tama :)).

And yes I'm slightly futsukayoi. There will be rules about drinking during weeks day... btw a Absolut vodka is 1200yen, if you can't be bothered to go to forex.se and get it converted, it is about 60SEK.

And another thing, I should not really complain that much on the hotel, service is brilliant at least when comparing to Sweden. The girl that helped me up to the room with the bags, was super cute. She had lived in France and then visit Norway during winter, and guess... Samuiiiiii :). She spoke only Japanese to me, that was nice.

Well, that Christian should be out of the shower by now. Ah one more thing, that special chlorine smell when you shower, also made me feel at home.

No comments: