Sunday, June 01, 2008

A month to go

Yesterday I booked my outwards flight. Things are getting more and more real every day now. And I have promised myself this time around to feel, to actually be present in what is happening; every step of the way.

Flying business class makes you feel important in a shallow way, but still it is nice. However there is so much to do before going. Most importantly, spending time with the furry little ones. We are out on the balcony, and the weather is just lovely. The sun is setting be hind the building across the street. And there is something in the air, you can see it, if you look at hte cats. Noses high up breathing in and out, in and out.

Just felt the urge to write down my how to-do list, but that is rather uninteresting.

I'm very curious on how Tokyo will change me, where it will take me, if it will brake me. But then again, it has very little to do with Tokyo and very much to do with me.

No comments: