Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today In short

Plane left on time from Copenhagen. Happend to get a seat beside a really nice guy, he had been in Stockholm on an interview from Osaka, for a post-doc, something to do with simulated proteins' behaviour. I probably slept for like 4 hours.. which should be considered a good night's sleep, when the circumstances are a small seat on an intercontinental flight.

Arrived at Narita on time, was worried about how it would feel. It felt okay.


Bought a cold tea on Narita, while waiting for the train. It was nice, the tastes of Japan makes me smile. Tryed to check in but it was too early. Walked over to Osaki, sat in my old garden and cried. Sent a text message to Magnus that he far from deserves from one perspective, and then again from another, he can't help if he doesn't like me. Or he doesn't like the old Emma and seem to be reluctant to find out what the New Emma is about. I like the new Emma :). And someday I hope some boy will do that too ;). I say as my dear Charlotte said, I hope that his future children will have tails.. and you can contact me for further information on the subject.


Met with Ch-chan at 2 pm and then we had lunch, followed by a trip to Yurakuchou, bought a new lens cap, for got to check for lenses for mummy. Will try to fit that in some other day. Then Ch-chan wanted us to walk to Daikinyama, I'm not really sure where it is at, but we walked in teh general direction.


At Hibuya garden, there were no garden show, no gold fish exibition, but a October fest .. in May... well never mind, we managed to avoid the beer at this stage of the evening and continiued. However, I was crusin' for one of these casas that lots of people seemed to be carring around. But no luck, no casa for Emma. But you just look at the Koi fish I found in the Ike in Hibuya koen... it was about one meter long. chouuuuu-suggggeeee!!!


And here you got a classical Japanese snap shot for your enjoyment only. Tea pavilion by the pond.

We continued our semi structured walk towards Ch-chan's flat. And all of a suddenly I screamed "I've been here before, Jörn lived just around the corner" And this I knew due to an Starbucks... Me and Magnus' had the Visit Starbucks, project last time around... And prior to that I was told by a guard not to sit on the stone wall to the department of foreign affairs... I'm not really sure that Lund doubled checked with all instances of Tokyo before approving my move...



Long time no seen friend, the neko delivery company. Their logo is super kawaii, that means super cute in Japanese. I soooo want a T-shirt with their logo on!


Ch-chan was super cute he too, and played with me all evening. He showed me parts of Tokyo I actually haven't been to before. But in the end I was unable to help him to some special request... My mission failed... DAMN


Text messaging D-chan, :) double chinned, but who cares? Anna? when I'm with you I can hardly hold my fire... Anna, tender moments with you always... Just look at those curls, my friend...


Playing with Ch-chan, a little bit worried about the photos he has of me, doing Yoga exercises on his floor... :)

And then I want to tell you about jetlag depression, you know that it is induced by messed up times, but still you don't really feel no meaning to go on. Cried until I shocked. Chatted with Magnus, was kinda futile. Talked to my dear friend L and that was nice, and then as a super bonus the boy that seem to care for me most called and asked me how I was doing. D-chan is a little darliling.

And then some other general information, Eero, I walked past the store where you should buy your uniform for our special day in tokyo. :) Did not go into the store so I do not know if they got the whole shi-bang. And I need to figure out an outfit that will match yours... well ya'll know me. I want to top you off, and off and off ;). Please come whit suggestion how to match the uniformed marvelous....

Well finally, long day tomorrow... lots of fun lined up... will live you for a few hours now... have fun.. tomorrow.. hopefully, roller coaster and suspicious stores in Akihabara...

1 comment:

yxerns_anna said...

Jaaa, loggan är sjukt söt! Vad är det för företag?

Nej, det är dags o trappa ner på petigheterna och ta oss samman. Hey en dubbelhaka ska minsann inte skrämma iväg oss..eller skämma..