Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visiting my hood to be

Or what I hope is my hood to be. It's called Tomigaya and is somewhere approx 15 min walk from Shibuya and Harajuku station. Did not find the house but the area seemed nice. Met a lady with 3 small dogs in a pram. Crazy dog lady. They were cute, and I petted them.

Stone dog guarding a small temple.

Got myself a new bag in shibuya. I hope it will be okay:ed by Anna, she's the expert.

I also found a place close to Gotanda today, where you can get a small sculpture of your cat, if you give them a photo of it. Only 6000yen :).

4 comments:

Rosa said...

Supersnygg väska lila och fin, tröttnar du på den kan din lilla mamma ta över den.

yxerns_anna said...

Expertutlåtandet lyder:
That is a damn fine bag!

Som gjord för dig :D

Honey said...

dina katter skulle säkert bli jättefina som statyer. mina (iaf den ena) skulle bli en liten oformlig stenbumling med två öron och svans :)

ingrid said...

Ja den väskan är verkligen läcker,skulle du tröttna på den tänk på faster!!