Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hangover Yoga

- I do not recommend it. Especially not in a steaming hot room.

But I do recommend the thing at caused this sad state; Friday evening and night with Chris in Shibuya. First we went to Dubliner's and had cider and margaritas. Then we went to the shadier place of town, and I annoyed the pet shop owner by asking lots of questions about the situation for the dogs and cats they sell. And also informed him that this would be totally unacceptable in Sweden. He was very friendly though, and asked lots of questions on how pets were sold in Sweden, which types of dogs were popular, etc... I think I will go there again... and be annoying.

Then we went to 1987 Bar, just next to the Love cafe. A tiny place with very nice people working there. There were tequila shots drunken, champagne cassis, mojito and a blue drink....

And then, we decided to leave the love hotel area for the night, and went to the bars under the Yamanote tracks between Harajuku and Shibuya. I do recommend the bar named Piano there. It is a kitsch overdosed 2 floor 10 people place... We first shared the sofa (red velour of cause) with 2 Japanese girls, then they left... and we stayed... It was nice to lay on the sofa and look at the interior design there... 2-3 beers later, it was time to go home... I will bring my camera there next time!

And looking at the track record, I certainly deserve being the state that I'm in today.... And also, I must say I'm very happy to have a new partner in crime here in Tokyo, that feels like having a brother...

No comments: