Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Internet Up and Running

As the observant viewer might see, there is a cableTV modem blipping away in the back ground. And I'm yet again fallen in love with Apple; I unwrapped my airport plugged it in and was up and running... it does not need to be more difficult than that. I have not decided just yet if I should get an MacAir or an Imac or both... which seems a bit too much... but after the encounter with the easy to start wlan, I should really consider supporting them by buying both. Besides the batteries are all out in the old one, that I got as a "tröstpris" in the big divorce settlement of 2005. And then it was already 2 years old.. which makes it a million years old now....

And also, I must say that I like my mobile camera, it takes lovely grainy photos, and my flat is a brilliant backdrop.

2 comments:

Daniel 小当 said...

Old powerbooks 4 eva! Well, not really. Mine has a battery life of 0 seconds. Should get something new too...

Mz B said...

One could buy a new battery, but is that as fun, really I mean, it must be some kinda sign when the battery dies... mine has a current standby time of 4 min...