Monday, July 21, 2008

Mission Impossible

Today was a sad day for my economy and a good day for the Japanese one; what have seem to be an impossible mission have to day been completed... or should we say just started. I have found out that my bra size is available in the underwear stores here. 75D is what I should be looking for, D or E, the cute little girl in the store informed me. And we found two bras that were on sale. This could be the beginning of a new wonderful expensive obsessive friendship. You so need to visit one of these underwear stores, they are suuuuupppper kawaiiiiiii....

I walked over to Harajuku today, to have a look, and there is just so much that you want. I probably need to set up some kind of rules regarding shopping, otherwise my flat will be everything but minimalistic in a few weeks.

Pretty lamp post on a back street of Harajuku.

I was so proud of myself, I do not get provoked anymore by clothes for dogs, I even think it is kind of cute and funny. I was happy to find this store, and went in to do recon for Melvin. But then my very liberal mind just snapped... You can buy baby prams from dogs, so you can wheel them around! This is nothing short of the stupidest thing I seen for a long time.

Melvin wants a yukata, and Aron and Mint also want new clothes.

3 comments:

Oban said...

Vilka söta bh-ar,fick de följa med dig hem?
Barnvagnar till hundar? Nu får de ge sig,har hundarna i Japan inte fyra ben att gå på?
Oban vill ha en sumobrottat dräkt så han kan imponera på Mint o Aron.

Daniel 小当 said...

Kattsumo! Får lägga grabbarna i hårdträning. Du verkar haft en bra dag Emma. :)

Sister Sweden said...

Melvin vill ha en jukata när han jagar Oban!