Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Relocation Support

Today I decided to bring my camera. I think I will get a bigger handbag so I can carry it around with me all the time, and then I just need to get over the feeling that tells me that it just not completely okay to take photos of complete strangers. I need to really work on this because there are so many great photos walking around outside my flat.

Today was not-burnable gomi day, that is the day of the week that plastic rubbish is picked up. And here they are, my garbage collectors.

Had lunch today with two handsome boys and the lunch was nice too. First we have Mr Kristian.

And then we have Mr Yajima

Sony reflections in the building next to it.

Had a meeting with my two relocation support ladies today in Shibuya, and while waiting for them I was watching people outside the station. Turn the street into your catwalk, and they really have. Some really cool Japanese girls with a great sense of style, and then the others that needs to find shoes they can walk in, some cloths that fits and a less blank expression on their face. I should gather some courage and ask them if I can take a photo of them. I could have my own fashion blog. :)

I'm her first - her trail relocation object. I'm her" Mz Bond(e) with a silent 'e' at the end, mz bonde that is also blond." poetry in motion. This is Andrea from TGA that helps me settle in here in Tokyo. She also showed me a cool handbag store today. She's very easy going, and I think she will be perfect for the job. She thinks I will find a Japanese husband in no time, and promised to keep her eyes open. She does not look too Japanese, that's because she is from Hamburg, yes Liechen a German girl. I'm in good hands. It is kinda strange though these girls get paid for helping me out, and hanging out with me, but still it feels very genuine. If I met Andrea under other circumstances I pretty sure we would be come friends, I like her straight forwardness, openness and on top of that she has a lovely voice.

And this is Noriko, my O-neechan, as of today appointed my Japanese big sister, she keeps track of things I forget or not even have a clue about. Unfortunately, she will retire from her work with-in a month due to personal reasons. I hope she will be back again, because she knows how to make you feel at home and a laughter is never far away. I hope that she and Andrea will find the time to come over to my flat someday for a glass of wine and some gossip.

This is a photo taken on my way back to the flat from Shibuya, and It is also today's Japanese lesson for you. The sign reads ka-ra-o-ke-kan, and I guess you can guess what it means.

Have had a pretty good day today. I quite enjoy being at the office, and getting to know my team members. Also the ladies from TGA sure know how to put a smile on your face. Guess it is time for me to crawl over to my futon and maybe read a bit (the Punktown book is very interesting so far, like the tone he uses).

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Vad du har hunnit med mycket idag.
Skaffa en större väska så kan jag passa den lila till dig.

yxerns_anna said...

Det är riktigt kul att se dina bilder, fortfarande overkligt...

Jag gillar den svarta väskan killen, som vänder sig om och tittar in i kameran, har..koko, men den ser ut vara i mjuktläder och jag gillar detaljerna, remmar, små fack o dragkedjor.. :P