Sunday, August 17, 2008

Odaiba Sunday

Some Sundays are more Sunday that other. Woke up at 9 but decided to do my best to sleep as much as possible, since I've been really tired lately. It kinda helped that it was not too light in my bedroom since the rain kept pouring down outside. Waking up again, after lots of strange dreams, at 3 pm I started arguing with myself if I should just stay in bed, maybe do some reading or just try to sleep a bit longer, but the part of me that wanted to do get up from the futon won and I was off towards Odaiba. Shibuya-(yamanotesen)-Osaki-(rinkaisen)-Tokyo Teleport.


The Rainbow Bridge and Statue of Liberty in rain. It is nice though with the rain. 24 C (11 degrees less than yesterday) makes it possible to be outside without melting, still very humid though.


He sits by my door now, have not named my maneki neko yet, but will come up with something. (ceramic about 30cm high, 3600yen).

I also bought gifts for Aron and Mint from the weird cat shop / cat petting place at Odaiba. I hope they will like them. And I found a pair of shorts on summer sale 1000 yen for myself in another store.



And this was my dinner, Kinokuniya sushi and japanese ice tea.

1 comment:

Oban said...

Vilken fin katt du har köpt.
Th tyckte att maten såg fin ut och tycker att vi ska prova att äta det när vi kommer över till dig.