Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Making a home out of a house

My friend Emelie said today... why haven't you blogged? Is nothing happening? Emelie, have you been talking to my mum? ;) The thing is that lots of things are happening but mainly inside my head... I've been contemplating, thinking and feeling and also trying to get my house in to a home, to welcome my first visitors, Irene and Marc.

The easiest way of turning a house into a home is to get 2 long tailed, big eared cats called Aron and Mint. In Japan I have to settle for a little one made out of bronze.

My other trick is to hang photos on my walls. I have started, little by little. And it is getting better and better. Needless to say, I have made several batches of bean soup and that helps too.... but nothing helps like the sound of Mint purring and Aron's cold little nose against your arm.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Det ser jättehemtrevligt ut. Men hur ser ordet ut som jag skrev? Tror inte jag någonsin har sett det ordet så någon annanstans. Tavlor och kuddar går i mina färgtoner. Mycket snyggt.
På lördag ska Mint o Aron komma till mormor. Hoppas att Oban kan sköta sig hos Sara/Johan så att jag inte måste hämta hem honom. Då får han bo på garagevinden eller så får vi slussar katterna i huset.