Monday, September 29, 2008

Mz B Live at the Budokan

What is it with me and good looking boys?? I'm so easily tempted into the weirdest things, I simply cannot say no to them. Today I visit McDonalds for the first times in years. Had a fish burger and some fries.

Then we were off to Nippon Budokan to listen and look at Judas Priest. I must say the show was above all expectations, even though I did not know that many songs, I still enjoyed it. And Mr Halford still knows how to sing.

Well, if I should make a serious effort on getting into the bootleg market, then I for sure should get myself some better tools... Can you even guess what song it is?

4 comments:

Jensa said...

"Live at the Budokan" is an extraordinary great album by his Bobness. Use the post title with respect... ;-)


By the way, I have updated my Apple collection with an iPhone. It is truly amazing. Aj fån aj lööööv jo, as we say in plain Swedish.

Salle said...

Breaking the Law?

Mz B said...

Alla måste göra en live skiva från budokan, det e i princip mandatory.

Mz B said...

Och Ja the Sallster har rätt, det är breaking the Law... inte så svårt att gissa kanske... :)