Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Oyster Club

Today I had a really bad day at the office, I'm basically just waiting for things to change and I am extremely under stimulated. Feels like my brain is entering some coma mode just to get through the day.

The first good thing that happened was that me and Mathias manage to buy tickets for the Judas Priest concert on Monday. Looking forward to it, and it will be fun hanging out with him.

But then, when I saw her smile at the platform at Yoyogi station, all thoughts about work went away. :) I went out for Oysters and bubbly wine in shinjuku with 2 girls that I met at a going away party a while back. Very talkative and open girls, I'm already looking forward to next time. I kind of knew but still it is fun to find out that there are other girls in Tokyo that makes you feel almost like you were out on dinner with your girls from back home. Linnea, Lillie, Lisa, Jessica and Kinga I hope that I will be able some day to introduce you to Anna and Kazuko, maybe over a glass of champagne and some raw oysters.

I never thought I would hear myself saying it, 2 weeks back it would have sounded insane even, I'm and oyster fan! I'm so happy that I was convinced to try it the other week.

Anna. Yes, yet another Anna. There are so many of them, and so far the one that I know, they are all so good. (and pretty) :).

Kazuko fiddling with her camera, to get good photos of the oysters and of me and Anna.

Thank you girls for a very fun and relaxing evening with lots of talking, a few raw sea creatures and a glass of bubbling wine!

No comments: