Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sea Paradise

Rumours about a fun roller coaster brought us there; me and 2xmatt/hias. I'm not really sure that we found the right place but this was a cool place with a lovely futuristic nostalgic feel to it. But first proper lunch at Tratoria (drink, starter, main, desert and coffee 1850yen, sweet stuff I tell you).

Paying at the counter, I think Mathias took this photo of me.

The roller coaster from the driverless train... very 1960's.

Hmm... there is something with steal structures that just does it for me.... gay or engineer? you be the judge!

Okay, 107m free fall is quite high... should we or should we not go on the ride? I was convinced from the start that it was what I needed. I just love the feeling that rushes through my body. But I played along, the others wanted to take a beer before, to think about it...

Erlö said from the very start, he was not going up there, Mathias seemed a bit more insecure, but said no in the end... so I had to do it on me own, together with pre-teen girls... Erlö got some nice photage from the event, which I hope to get later... (he is still withholding some nice ones from christmas eve too...)

Red Baron air planes... very PC...

And this is where the young generation is trained appreciate the gambling and the noise, Pachinko playgound aka sega game center.

Cool but the real thing yesterday was better...

Pretty, pretty lights...

Yes, and then when we were walking back I heard them, the Flamingos... they are the best, pink and decorative... but not so easy to get a good photo of while dusk set in...

The whole evening was rounded off at Zest in Ebisu. I had fish burger and nice tequila... and then a very looooong walk to Roppongi, asabujuban, before coming back to Hiro and Ebisu again...

No comments: