Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today in Short

Brunch in Hiroo with da Jepster, then walking trough a park and through nice residential area to Roppongi hills and Moritower. First time up in moritower... i thought.. until I realised that I had been up at Mado Lounge dancing crazy before... (while slightly intoxicated on a blackbox-off night) several months ago. 

The sky deck was absolutely fabulous, light winds, brilliant view, mountain air, lovely winter sun playing in my face, and a Mathias by my side :) 

Then going back to Ebisu, and Shinagawa. Meeting up with my Akiko-chan and going to her flat in Aomoriyokocho (or at least I think that is what it is called). Had tea, good conversations and kotatsu cosiness at her place. 

Unfortunately for both you and me, I forgot the camera at home and the battery was all run out on me phone. From now on I promise to keep a back up battery in my purse... even though it is soooo not my girl project...

No comments: