Saturday, February 14, 2009

You looks Naice!

Chris took me dancing in Daikanyama, very nice it was. :) Yes, and apparently Shirley have given me a pretty strong British accent, after just hanging out with me for a few days...



Then against his recommendation, I walked home from Daikan to Shibi. This guy stopped me midway and asked me where I was from, he was pretty tipsy I must say, but I have been in Tokyo a few months too long now, to get the "girl get the hell out of there you're in so much trouble now" feeling. He told me he as from Morocco and that he have not seen any Swedes here before. And then I walked away and got a "you looks nice" shouted after me; I bowed and said thank you with a big smile... I just love Tokyo that way... yes and then there is the fact that it is 5.25 am and 18C outside (where did winter go, I don't know.. but please stay away!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

18C outside? What da hell were you drinkin yesterday???

Mz B said...

Current Conditions

TOKYO
Updated: 21 min 53 sec ago

15.8 °C
Mostly Cloudy