Sunday, April 26, 2009

Music Piracy

I like all music I like (redundant much); really meaning that my taste in music is quite open. New friends often gets robbed, often without knowing it. 


A few things come to mind here. 1) I know more people with cd-collections yet to be raided. 2) Why is it mostly boys that I get music from? 

Going through iTunes, I see that it is mostly dear ex-husband's music collection there, or more correctly the the part of it that I did like. And the list above could be linked to boys that I met and liked, apparently people you like listen to things you will like. This does however not explain why boys? Is boys more into music than girls? Or are girls in general like me, a bit indecisive when it comes to music? Or is it that I mostly hangout with boys?

And what have I been up to today (except stealing music), well not much. Woke up at 7 am, wanted to sleep more. Had a plan of going to the GAP to do some shopping, but did not really feel like it, so stayed in instead. Did some laundry and some reading. That worked too. 

No comments: