Friday, April 24, 2009

This and That

Contrary to what could have been expected after waking up this morning at 11.15 severely over snoozed, today have turned into a great day so far. 

Recently, have you stopped blogging? - No Miho, I haven't. Not on purpose at least. So here we go, I will do some serious blogging now instead to make up for my absence. 

My dear friend Kinga has a blog, a very readable blog called Pre-Tequila and I strongly recommed her to keep it that way; post-tequila is not an enjoyable state. Not knowing if you want to throw up or not, the shaking  and sweating and the over snoozing. However, last night was fun. Playing with Mathias, Tom and Olivier in Ebisu and Shibuya. 

And what always goes wrong, went wrong... and all of a sudden 5 am... 

Working 4.5 hours is something I could get used to. I'm very grateful it was moving day at the office today, and we had to leave early. My team is working great at the moment, the team leaders have grown into their new roles and today they seemed very happy because things are working well. I have realised lately that I do not really care about mobile phones, but I love working with people, seeing how they develop their skills and understands why, how and what need to be done, without me pointing it out to them. I like that I can influence what is happening, that people are listening to my opinions and value them. Little bit worried that I'm jinxing the situation by writing this, but for now I will just enjoy, because that I deserve. 

Old photos just uploaded by Isis to facebook. The memory of that evening makes me smile too. Black Marker Tattoos were popular back then. 


Beansoup is boiling in the kitchen, a weekend without any plans infront of me and a brand new episode of Vouge Nippon. Life is good... 

4 comments:

Tom said...

Q: What do you call a Fernchman wearing sandals?

A: Phillipe Phillope

Miho said...

I just cared what happened besides you, but now I understood you might be syndrome of May (五月病). That's really popualr among Japanese, not disease of course and you will be fine after May:)

kinga said...

puss

Mz B said...

Puss tillbaka på Kinga!!! (ja miho o tom också :))