Sunday, May 03, 2009

Retail Therapy


Retail therapy shall not be underestimated. After noticing for me classical non-good behaviours like, wanting to sleep most of the day, not wanting to go outside, since there are people outside (and we all know how scary that is), I decided to force myself out there. This forcing involved bribing, not excessively expensive bribes (although there is nothing that works as good as pretty clothes, but Italian sizes will tell you lies, not sweet little lies, but size lies in a direction that you are not prepared to deal with under above stated circumstances. ). This is what I got (and a little bit more, but detergent and lemons might not be so exciting... lemons, feta cheese, Thai rice and red onion... okay that is exciting because that means that the elixir of life is brewing in my kitchen now....). 

I think the vase might be a sake carafe, but I will not use it as that. The white little thingy is for oil or soy souse, and stationary... always a safe card. 

No comments: