Friday, May 01, 2009

Things I Already Knew

But that were re-confirmed today. 

- It is a very good idea to sit outside at a restaurant by the river, with good food, nice company and a glass of cold white wine, at Lunch time; good way to start a 5 day holiday. Eme is a good one :). I do not have any photos from this event, since phone was forgotten in the Office.

- I should so not drink coffee, if I'm not cruising for a slight nauseating feeling and with a hint of anxiety attack attached when the coffee come-down sets in. 

- You should not avoid doing the dishes for several days, especially not if there have been kidney bean soup boiled, and you want to avoid a 'don't attempt anything without the gloves' situation. It is nasty and I know it, and I saw it today, again. When will they ever learn, and the flowers where have they gone? 

- Miho is a very caring girl. Yesterday I told her about the pain in my right arm. She immediately offered to come along to the hospital in case I needed to go. Then today, she brought me medicine pads for sore muscles. I'm trying one on right now, feeling warm.  



- That Jeppsson boy is good looking with or without beard, think I prefer with though. As long as he wants to do afternoon fika with me out in the sun, it is not so important. 

- It is good to spoil yourself. Today is the beginning of a 5 day holiday in Japan. Golden week. My intention is to relax and land, yes and spoil myself. Bought a little bottle of Champagne, not as good as the one I got from Kinga, but still drinkable. And the photo above also shows that my new carpet works great as backdrop for photos. 

No comments: