Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What to do with today?


I want this...And look, the white one is only 115000 yen... and the other one is really old (2005 ish and cannot run leopard), and several of the keys have lost the print and... well true Trailer Park Boy style... it is completely fucked in the head... if you by that mean that it is not responding to key presses or mouse movements...which I do, then it is. The whole thing might be coincidental or, it might be strongly linked to the fact that it got kicked out of my bed a week ago or so.

So, what is stopping you Emma? It is raining outside, and it will take me at least 15min to walk down to Apple Store or to Bic Camera. But it would look very pretty in my flat... hmmm yes.. and you know you would buy it sooner or later anyway.. Yes, I know that... so? but it is raining... 

3 comments:

Sara Bonde said...

Vilket underbart i-landsproblem.

Eller förresten, det regnar väl i u-länderna också, så det är kanske mer av den universella typen...

Mz B said...

Regn är ett globalt problem.

Tokyo Girl said...

So, have you bought it yet?