Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And the love story continues

Photo taken today while waiting for mizzy...

Walked out of the office today and felt it... damn I will miss this city... even if I'm only going for a short holiday. What is it about Tokyo that makes me feel this way? Do I like the feeling of not being completely apart? Does that make anything simpler for me?

I miss my cats, I miss my family, I miss the weight of the world, I miss what ones was my family, I miss the friends that I have there... But I do not really miss the Emma I was when I was there... but just thinking about leaving Tokyo for a few days make me miss my friends here, make me miss the conversations, makes me miss the laughter... I know everything is temporary that they will return, I will return... and things will never be what they were... but still...everything is just that, temporary... even if we try and convince each other that some things will last a life time...

All back to were I once belonged, photo taken a year ago...

the post

1 comment:

Oban said...

Jag längtar efter dig! Då ses vi snart. Kram