Sunday, June 28, 2009

Life onboard 29

Falsterbo, before leaving. 

Slightly pretentious photo. 

I'm taking photos and steering at the same time. Multitasking is my middle name, only diverged form the course slightly. Clear instructions  - follow that boat! 

Folkboats forever! 
Hot stuff! Tom and the boat go very good together. 

Me not looking anywhere close to that cool, although very concentrated and focused on my task. The life jacket- not so good looking, the bra shoulder band that have fallen down adding a touch of class to this photo and last but not least, what is up with my finger? 

We did not collide with this boat, all good - under control.

Tom packing the sail after a perfect docking, or what ever it is called. He even had time to run to the front and stop the boat from bumping into the dock (or "walk to the front to make the bow fast just as the boat came to a stop, inches from the dock, in a exhibition of perfect judgement".). Yes, I was impressed. :)

The sun is setting over the Marina, and I was tired but very happy. Food for the soul.


No comments: