Friday, August 14, 2009

Tokyo I'm In Love

Made it out of the office around 6.30 today, took the train to Gotanda with Eme, then walked and talked with her to Daikan. Then walked home... through Shibuya... I love this part of Shibi, the neon lights make me smile, the hot weather makes me sweat, but I do not care as long as the neon lights keep shining. 

Walked past the pet store... they still have the really playful and cute Abyssinian there... 108.000 yen...  well I could pay that for a lovely little new family member.... but how to solve the "no pets are allowed in your flat" and the fact that my eyes get red when lovely little furry things are too close to them... and I know... give it a week and I would be convinced that he needs a friend...  



And then we would all know what would happen...


I want them all, and I want them to be just like the little wonder that I have left behind in Sweden... playful, intelligent, curious, affectionate, soft, warm, cuddly, worried, brave, photogenic, developing, relaxing, inspiring... come to think of it the characteristics I like about Aron, are things I want to achieve myself...

6 comments:

Daniel 小当 said...

Like Abyssinians:)

Oban said...

De är bara så söta så man kan nästan äta upp dom.

Mz B said...

Kanske inte äta upp dom men bita lite...

Hjorten, om jag köper en abyssinian här... kanske du kan ta över den när jag kommer hem? :)

Daniel 小当 said...

Hmm, intressant tanke...

Daniel 小当 said...

Flyttar man till nordafrika kommer den ju känna sig hemma;)

Mz B said...

Precis... det är en upside definitivit...