Monday, November 02, 2009

秋の休み

Today I took the day off, to just hangout with myself. I prepared for today, yesterday, be sleeping most of the day. This morning I woke up around 9 and actually felt like I wanted to get out of bed. I went for a walk in Shinjuku and visit Shinjuku goen, which several years since last time. The weather is not super, but now after a few hours out doors, I can continue reading Embracing Defeat.

I have much more to write about, but since I have not had break fast yet and starting to get slightly dizzy due to this fact, I will grab some lunch now.






2 comments:

Oban said...

Oj vad det blommar fint hos dig. Härä är det grått, blåsigt och vi väntar på regn o +5,1 grader. Med andra ord en riktig skånsk vinter.
Ha det så bra, kram.

Sara Bonde said...

Åh, fina bilder. Speciellt den näst översta!