Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Back in the Mother Country

The flight was okay. Tried to sleep most of it. Annoying boy next to me, kept moving about. Not sure that I acutally slept that much, but keept my eyes closed and listen to music. Now, Monday time is running out.. and I should probably try and go to bed.

Was very happy that I got picked up by Mr M at Svågetorp, for long time I have had issues with the whole, returning home without anyone waiting thing, so this was very welcommed. And as a bonus, I got to see is turning new flat. I kind of felt at home, not a straight wall in the building, just the way we Tomigaya gals like it.

And then got dropped off at the Daniel-Mint recidence. And cuddled a bit, mostly with Mint, although Daniel got a hug too... Then walked through central parts of Lund to Mr D2's flat. Not so much had changed, a few new stores...but then again it wasy 10 months since I was here before. I have to give Sweden though, the bright evenings. Even today, when it was cloudy, it was daylighty until mabye 8 pm... in tokyo the neon would have taken over at least 2 hours ago...

No comments: