Sunday, April 25, 2010

Body Shop Shopped

The sun is shining today, and spring is in the air. I took the new heels out for a walk, to get some breakfast and do some shopping. I was lucky, won a shower soap at bodyshop. What does not impress me is my camera that is pretending that it cannot connect to the computer... might be some problem with the cord.. works sometimes.. like right now.. :)


Raspberry bodyscrub, I passed on that one... looked like jam, smelled like jam.. was it jam? Took the Ximenia & salt scrub instead... and went raspberry for the soap. Some questions about BS arose a. they seem to give away lots of stuff in different campaigns, does that mean that they over-prize their items normally? b. Is it on purpose that they try to find the weirdest fruits/nuts/etc ever to mix up in their products? To me difficult? To spread knowledge about strange citrus fruits that even wikipedia cannot be bother more than a few lines about?

1 comment:

Oban said...

Vilka klackar?? De hade jag inte kunnat gå många steg i. Men de är snygga.