Monday, July 26, 2010

21201 Steps Later

Yesterday I told my mum that I had been out walking. She asked me how many steps. I did not know. Today, I turned on the step counter, but did not walk the same way. First I went to the shoe shop and handed in a pair of shoes, that made me sound like a pirate and walk like a pirate that had just a little bit too much rum.

Then I walked through yoyogi, up to Harajuku, down omotosando (got myself a new Anna Sui lip gloss), walked down to Nezu museum, that was closed. I should have thought about that since it is Monday and all. Turned to Aoyama instead, and crossed the cemetery. 墓地 learned a new word, that not surprisingly means cemetery. Come to think of it, I learnt a new word yesterday too. "自転車は歩行者の迷惑にならないように走りましょう” - Let's ride bicycles in away that we are not annoying the pedestrians. It was the 'meiwaku' - annoyance, that I learnt. Will use it often.



Then headed toward midtown and Roppongi. Contrary to popular believes, Roppongi do exist during day-time, and does not materialises after dark. See proof below.

Then continued towards Tokyo Tower and the Zoujouji temple with Jizou statues.

Then towards the Rainbow bridge, and over it.


Then back home, picking up my shoes and some beans soup ingredients.

1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Det var inte dåligt med så många steg. Själv är jag uppe i snart 13 000 steg. De 10 000 med lastad skottkärra undrar hur många steg det blir när man omvandlar det hela?? Det är skönt för kropp o själ att promenera. Kramisar