Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jehova's Witness or Evil Shinto

The Door bell rang... normally I just ignore that, when I'm not expecting visitors. (why? because I'm weird I guess, and do not want to talk to people I do not know). But today, I got curious, since it was just after 10 am. Luckily for Japanese Jehova Wit, it was a. not yesterday's morning which had me caught up in an epic hangover with light to medium strong anxiety attacks, b. I was for once dress at that time in the morning during weekend.



I do not think I will join, but got a few minutes of free Japanese conversation practice. I think the pamphlett says "How to get close to God?" or "What to do, get close to God?" Anyways, now I will get close to mammon instead.. and go down to the pomaceous place and see if they have that iPad.

No comments: