Saturday, August 28, 2010

Art Nouveau Poster Exhibition in Ginza

I pretty much wanted to steal all of them, but settled for buying the exhibition catalogue instead (which surprisingly came with 2 tickets for the next event at Matsuya). The exhibition continues until September 6, in case you fancy a visit.

Contemporary Japanese jewelery makers showed, and sold their craft on the same floor. I just had to get myself a new silver ring, made by Ryou Kawamatsu. I tried to find a web page with his arts, but did not. However, I got a chance to talk to a very friendly and talented lady called Atsuko Itou, which made very silver accessories.

Should figure out something to call dinner and maybe watch another episode of white collar before continuing working on the Japanese homework.

1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Th är rolig! När han såg fåglen sa han att du måste varit i Ueno parken!!!