Sunday, August 15, 2010

Instead of Roppongi Playing

Other people went on dates, I should have gone to hanabi, then next plan, stay at home. But felt for an evening walk, and popped in at my favorite bar nekohachi. Asked the world's cutest and possibly best bar maid, which cigar I should try... being here alone and all.

I got four choices, picked the one that she pointed out as the most easily smoked... I know, I can be lazy that way.

I was not alone for more than a minute or so, then one of the10 people that would fit in the establishment, asked if he could come to my table. And why not?

He helped me slightly, but I'll tell you, I'm capable of handling a full one on me own.
Very cute girl that only been married for 4 months, and wanting to go back to work. There was a little bit of hissing going on, when the others changed focus form their drinks to our conversation.

Not completely sure, but it might very well have been his father at the counter.

Gave the glasses one my camera to take a few photos, and the other one, was in charge of bringing his room mate home.

And then things went slightly blurry, as they do. It is fun to have 39 size feet in Japan, you can encourage Japanese men to wear your heals.

This is not me, but the man formerly seen in this post wearing glasses... they fit him perfectly, his mates clapped their hands, I jumped up and down... high high heels on Japanese men, is not an every day thing.

They bowed, all of them to this man. I asked him why they did, he said he was older than them... I'm still not convinced. I was invited over to sit next to him. And then he caught a glimpse of my back... and then the whole bar (at that point 5 people including the ones that are working there) were behind me, checking out my back. All very very impressed of the art work, that Horizaru produced. I asked if horimono were not a bit taboo, but apparently, in this quality, size, and on a lady, it is simply art, and chouuuuu sexy.... I have not yet figured out how to explore this... but I hope

No comments: