Friday, August 20, 2010

Thursday

Turkish food, good. Did not stay for the belly dance. Saw some hanabi though; and a fakking annoyingly big crowd....



Wise men have told me, Thursdays are vicious nights, the night that everyone get too drunk for their own good and forget all about Friday... I remember everything, I remember every little thing, As it happen only yesterday....

Bar keepers and Biz tripper.

Die Schwartze katz...

And then I went to the bathroom, and saw the supremes.

And then on the way home, I found this little Japanese lady crying... talked for 45 min or so... now I'm contemplating, should Japanese girls really study abroad? Their minds get too open for their own good? But still, I hope, everyone that opens up, will help the others. Make them all understand, that there are other ways of thinking (most of them already know this, in their hearts) than what they have been told.

Now need to listen to the Motown CD I got from the bar keeper at the cafe :)

No comments: