Monday, September 06, 2010

Fashion Photos

I hardly know anything about it, but a little bit like Champagne it is, I know what works and what makes me annoyed. I normally get annoyed by things that 'already have been done' over and over again, things that does not move forward. This first one is PLANKSTEK to the bone! I'm tired of seeing those Russian girls twisting themselves in to positions no normal person would do. Bottega Veneta I'm not impressed.



This is a little bit better I must say, I do not get annoyed, I want to look at the photo more. I start looking at the jewelry and thinking how they got that particular light. Is it a real little puma or is it fake? BVLGARI, I might just spend some money at your store.... But please stay on your toes, the LV Madonna shots are very simlar to this one, and you need to come up with something new very soon or I (and probably the people who actually know about this stuff) will just turn the glossy page and don't give a damn.


No comments: