Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Give Me the F@%#ing Phone



 My new baby is indeed a litte poser, which might be a suiting amendment to, well, me. Total waiting time was well over an hour, and then I had been there last Saturday to order the thing, at least I know how to read every kanji there is in their store now. The hand over itself took about 30 min... sign here, sign there.. 'cuse me, but do you know that I already sold my soul to this company? No, I do not want your pocket wifi (what?), I do not want your retarded photo frame (if I ever come to the point where I decide to use this product to take an actual photo worth keeping, I have several devices fully equipped with iPhoto already.) No, you do not need to update my contacts... All I want is for you.... little pretty Japanese girl, is to give me the F%@&/ng phone, so I can get out of here and go home... I feel for them in a way though... why would anyone want to go through all this trouble, not being slightly deranged? To my defence.. had not the docomo Experia had this text input that makes me want to smash it  to bits, every time I'm trying to type a text message, this would never had happened. I'm not the dis-loyal kind (if that ever have been a word), it is just that docomo experia made me do this, makes me angry, violent and wishing for a better



That is a good photo indeed, now I just have to download all the apps, do all the settings and wait for my German house guest to come home, so I can demo the little wonder... and then sleep and another Friday that brings me to the weekend :). 

1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Aha din nya leksak?? Fin.