Sunday, September 26, 2010

Metallica at Saitama Super Arena

White shirts can be metal. I was, more fishnet stockings, open back top and skirt... all in black. I have not brought any tour t-shirts to Japan, otherwise that is always a safe card. It took me like an hour to chose shoes, and I had international support from die Bundesrepublik, apparently nothing else than Docs Matters... so that was what were on me feet. 


We were all very happy that China airlines did not delay their flight more than an hour or so, and that Main Man Mizzy... a k a Mista Ticket keeper... made it on time. And then there was Fear Factory... I hate supporting acts 1-800-SUPPORT-MY-ASS and Fear Factory, tell your,  "singer" or whatever you wish to call the only not obese person on stage that you for some peculiar reason granted access to a microphone, that you do not need him anymore ... I got flash backs to the summer of 1997, June 14-15; I do not remember their name, I tried to google, and are grateful that I did not find them... 


All in all, good mix between old and new. Master of puppets kicks ass live! Setlist keen people here you go Setlist


Okay, I have seen better photos perhaps, but still Rock 'n' Roll.... madda fakkas!


Saitama Super Arena takes about 37000 at events where audience are let down on the arena floor. Did not feel too crowded, a bit like rush hour, allthough there are fewer people dancing crazy then. 


Then some food and drinks, realized I have not had anything to eat since breakfast (which I got complains for anyway.... an avocado and a pear are not approved Germanian Frustuck.  Then a small Beligian bar close by... but the one in Shibuya is better...  and then a short stop at Agave for the 2 last men (man and a woman to be correct) standing... Now... bed time! 

1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Mint är med o kollar vad du har hittat på i kväll. Han sitter i mitt knä och ömsom kelar med mig o ömsom med datorn. Han hälsar att du ska vara rädd om dig o inte glömma att äta. Kramisar från oss i Sverige.