Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aron2 - and a tiny bottle of Moet

Today is a good day, a year ago not so good. A year ago and some day, we lost a little furry wonder. Today we got another wonder, and I'm super proud that my sister wants the name to carry on. And I guess people will say, how can you even compare a cat to a baby... it is not about comparison, it is about something brilliant that will turn into something even better.


But stepping down from proxy-maternal-blizz, I feel kind of bad. Having questioned my mother's " it does not have to take more than 3 hours or so, to give birth; well it hurts but it is not so bad as they tell you". Baby sister gained 9kg and it took her an hour or so... I kind of feel bad, that I have not focused on giving birth to the next generation, when my genes seem to give me a "räkmacke" ride, to motherhood. But what do I know, if it ever will be my time, it could be the worst thing ever... doubt it though... I trust my mother and sister now.

Come weekend, and aunt Emma is Sweden bound. Looking forward to see Aron2 and baby sister and my family and the rest of you.

1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Du är så efterlängtad ska du veta.
Har firat med champagne nu i kväll.