Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Birthday Things and Things to Wear on my Birthday

Got this giant post card today, lovely fall photo from Mother, Father, Granny and my mum's newest love.... Mint; wishing me a nice birthday with good food, drinks and gifts. Luckily, I have a hair dresser appointment and then a booking at Park Hyatt, think I'm covered with the good food and drinks there... and will look pretty while eating. 


 And today it arrived, the Victoria Secret things we ordered. Now I just need to find a dress that is as pretty as the underneath. And on top of that, I got a bag (actually 2 but I will try and give the black one back, since I will probably not use it that much as maybe some other friend of her's) from Britt-chan. Might use that on Friday too.




1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Trodde inte postgången skulle vara så snabb. ville det skulle kommit på torsdag till dig ju.
Mintos ligger i mitt knä nu när jag skriver till dig. Fast han ligger alltid i mitt knä när jag sätter mig i soffan. Kramisar