Monday, January 31, 2011

Lazy Lund Sunday

There isn't really that much to do, when you have a cold and mostly want to sleep. To be quite honest, Lund is a good place to have a cold, since even if you wanted to do something, there isn't really that many places that you could go do them at. 

We had breakfast at the Italian place; nice coffee, tasty smoothy and okay sandwiches (they were a bit dry if you'd ask me). 


Not only do I have a cold, it is cold outside too. But I guess that is the price you'll have to pay for sun shine this time a year. On the way back to the flat I visit what might have been the only clothes story in central Lund that is open today; Åhlens. Socks, underwear and 2 t-shirts were needed and bought. I have a tendency to travel light, especially on the outward bound trip, and have to compensate for that when reaching the destination. 


Not sure if it comes through in this photo, but my Lund flat's living room have really nice afternoon light, especially during sunny winter afternoons. I wonder if that is something that I should write in future ads if planning to sell...

Now, big challenge awaits - finding an open restaurant. Sundays are not very open. 

No comments: