Thursday, April 07, 2011

From Mongolia with Photos

Del brought me a nice little photo book as an omiyage from Mongolia. Lovely photos of wide plains, tall mountains and the people living there. I usually do not want to travel anywhere, but the Mongolian countryside in the summer time would be very interesting to experience. And, I have understood that I will have to eat meat while there, since vegetables are for sheep, goats, cows, horses, yaks and camels.  


Will look into the possibility to keep a herd of sheep there as a back up investment, in case the world economy collapses. The camel babies were really cute, but I've been told that camels are very unpleasant animals and will keep this in mind while selecting livestock. 

1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Det finns säkert många fina platser på vår jord. Därför förstår jag inte varför många människor åker till samma plats hela tiden???