Friday, October 21, 2011

Dance Show at Velours

The ladies were really good, and for once it wasn't completly packed at the venue. 


 Ladies in white, Diana have trained them well!


Lamps with prisms are pretty things. 


Not as cute as the girl on stage, but I had dressed up a bit too - best way to get a normal Thursday to feel a bit more fun. And the observant person can see parts of the dress I will wear at Honda's wedding lunch. The even more observant person notices that it is the same dress that I wore for my cousin's wedding back in 2006, but hardly have used since then. Fits fine, only need to fix one of the shoulder straps and I'll be laughing. 


And a monochrome close up on the hair, might use those roses for the wedding too. 



1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Du skulle ju köpa något nytt tyckte jag att du sa eller?